[Biogeosdi] Visas for Brasil

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 13:54:51 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have some new regarding Visas. If you need one to travel to Brasil
please contact rosely at cria.org.br , she will help you.

Remember the dates of the meeting: 2-6 April, but I would include the
1st and the 7th at least so that we can do something together apart
of working!

Please I need a final list of participants for the workshop to send
to Lee and Donald.

Until now I have:

-Tim Sutton
-Aimee Stewart
-Peter Brewer (arriving on Monday or Tuesday??)
-Bart Meganck
-Javier de la Torre
-Renato? Do you want me to add you to the list or you rather prefer
to appear on the meeting as you want or you can?

I am still pending for confirmation from:

-Dave Neufeld
-Dave Vieglais

As soon as I have the confirmation from the last two I will send the
list of people to Lee and send you all the details of the process you
have to follow.

Best regards,

Javier.