[Biogeosdi] Good reading, someone wants to write an article?

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:26:01 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Some of you might now already this article about the use of GBIF data
for developing biodiversity change indicators. Its lecture will
probably not provide much more info of what you know already, it has
been written by A. T. Peterson and J. Soberon so you know what their
ideas are. I just thought it  is a good base for our biogeosdi
experiment. If you take a look at their proposed approach we have
already fulfilled some of the steps.

I think that taking this article as a base and talk about what we
have done will probably create a nice article we could publish
somewhere... anybody interested in doing this? Is there anybody
interested in gaining publications?

Cheers.