[Biogeosdi] News item at TDWG site

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Aug 7 21:45:02 CEST 2007

Great stuff!

For those interested Javi and I had another session towards finalising
the demonstrator in our parallels environment yesterday. Once we are
satisfied with it working I will shift it over to the tdwg test server
for a more permanent home. If you own parallels we will also be able
to provide you with a portable copy you can run on your local machine.

We have a few more issues to sort out - mainly with the mapping. What
does everyone think about trying to do a final morning get-together on
IRC to try to resolve the final issues?

Regards

Tim