[tdwg-ncd] Collections Descriptions Interest Group Charter

Neil Thomson N.Thomson at nhm.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 16:04:30 CEST 2007

Dear NCD'ers,

I am submitting the attached document as the "Collections Descriptions Interest Group Charter" to be reviewed by the TDWG Executive so that the Group can officially exist. It has been approved by the Group Mentor - Adrian Rissoné - and so I would now like to pass it to you guys for any final comments before submission.

It is largely a re-organisation of the existing "NCD Task Group Charter" to reflect our upgraded status to an Interest Group and so there should be no great surprises.

Please let me have any comments as soon as poss.

All best wishes,
Neil

 <<Collections_Descriptions_Interest_Group_Charter.doc>>

-------
Neil Thomson
Head of Data & Digital Systems
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD
Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 5294,
Fax: +44 (0)20 7942 5559,
Email: n.thomson at nhm.ac.uk
http://www.nhm.ac.uk