[tdwg-ncd] NCD Toolkit bid - draft for comment

Neil Thomson N.Thomson at nhm.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 12:27:17 CET 2006

NCD,

Attached is the first full draft of the bid to develop the NCD Toolkit
which is being prepared for GBIF.

Please look it over and let me have your comments before I submit it to
Larry next week.

I am particularly grateful to Wouter and Markus for tackling the
technical issues and would ask them to examine the text to see whether I
have accurately captured the proposal, since this goes beyond my own
technical knowledge.

With many thanks,
Neil

 <<NCD-GBIFToolkitBid-Draft2.doc>>

-------
Neil Thomson
Head of Data & Digital Systems
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD
Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 5294,
Fax: +44 (0)20 7942 5559,
Email: n.thomson at nhm.ac.uk
http://www.nhm.ac.uk