[Tdwg-lit] MODS

Donald Hobern dhobern at gbif.org
Fri Feb 10 10:00:39 CET 2006

Anna,

It would also be nice for us to make sure we understand how basic Dublin
Core elements may relate to this standard.  One of our aims must be to
maximize interoperability with wider communities.  Even if DC is not as rich
as DOCS (or TaXMLit), anything that actually corresponds to a DC element
should probably actually use DC.

Thanks,

Donald

Donald Hobern (dhobern at gbif.org)
Programme Officer for Data Access and Database Interoperability
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45-35321483   Mobile: +45-28751483   Fax: +45-35321480

  _____