[Tdwg-img] TDWG Technical Architecture Group Meeting Call

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Fri Feb 10 15:50:08 CET 2006

Dear Imaging List Member,

As you may be aware the GUID-1 meeting has now taken place. The outcome
of this meeting has wide ranging repercussions for all TDWG standards
and their future interoperability. I am therefore calling a Technical
Architecture Group meeting as soon as possible to discuss the best way
to proceed. This meeting will be able to discuss issues, such as shared
vocabularies, which are outside the scope of the GUID project.

You can read more about the proposed meeting here:

http://www.tdwg.hyam.net/twiki/bin/view/TAG/TagMeeting1

I would be grateful if you would consider whether you might attend or
nominate some one to attend.

If you would like to discuss the meeting further please join the TAG
list to save generating traffic on this list
(http://www.tdwg.org/mailinglists.htm)

Best wishes,

Roger
(apologies if you have received this multiple times as it is going to
several TDWG lists).

--

 Roger Hyam
 roger at tdwg.org