SDD 1.0 beta 4

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Sat Mar 19 16:30:23 CET 2005

I have uploaded a new version of the SDD schema that is accessible from:

http://wiki.cs.umb.edu/twiki/bin/view/SDD/CurrentSchemaVersion

This upload is in accordance with the regulations of TDWG which require a final
draft 180 days prior to the voting session (at TDWG 2005, St. Petersburg).

I very urgently look forward to criticism. However at the moment only schema-
wise people with a schema viewer are able to do this. Those of you looking for
example files and generated html schema documentation - please bear with me a
little longer, these items are not yet finished.

All the best

Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Königin-Luise-Str. 19           Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203