Virus apologies

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Mon Feb 2 17:10:23 CET 2004

Hello all,

My apologies for the spread of a damaging virus!

Gregor

PS: I was actually completely offline for the last 2 weeks, and my
own computer seems to be clean. Our firewall-and-virus-scan-and-all
protected intranet was infected, however, and I suspect that acutally
a mail server became infected.
Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 19          Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203

Often wrong but never in doubt!