Name for the Standard

Bryan Heidorn heidorn at ALEXIA.LIS.UIUC.EDU
Fri Sep 19 09:02:18 CEST 2003

Millions have already died for the books on this acronym,
but I think you are onto something.

If you can understand an organism well enough to describe it well, you are
closer to your Generalized Object Description.

-- Bryan
At 08:46 PM 9/19/03 +1000, you wrote:
>Got it! - we think that SDD will be pretty general, huh? Then Generalised
>Object
>Description Markup Language - an acronym to die for, surely.
>
>-k

   P. Bryan Heidorn    Graduate School of Library and Information Science
   pheidorn at uiuc.edu   University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign MC-493
   (V)217/ 244-7792    Rm. 221, 501 East Daniel St., Champaign, IL  61820-6212
   (F)217/ 244-3302    http://alexia.lis.uiuc.edu/~heidorn
   Calendar: http://calendar.yahoo.com/pbheidorn
   Visit the Biobrowser Web site at http://www.biobrowser.org