change of email address

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Fri Oct 17 11:46:39 CEST 2003

> How do I change my email address on the list server?
> Dr Cornelia Büchen-Osmond

The easiest thing to do is to simply register under the new email.
The server will continue to contact your old address. If the old
address is no longer valid, it will automatically remove it from the
list after a while.

If this is a problem, I can try to remove the old address manually.

Best wishes

Gregor
Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 19          Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203

Often wrong but never in doubt!