Agents, Contributors, etc.

Robert A. Morris ram at CS.UMB.EDU
Tue Nov 18 10:28:26 CET 2003

For technical reasons, it would be FAR better if people start at
http://efgblade.cs.umb.edu/twiki/bin/view/SDD/
than the address that Gregor gave.

The first time you try to make a contribution to the wiki you will be
invited to register.

I really hope most discussion takes place in the wiki, not in email.
It's a better discussion medium as most people agree after the 15 minute
learning curve.

Bob Morris

--
Robert A. Morris, Professor of Computer Science
University of Massachusetts at Boston