Correct term

Robert A. (Bob) Morris ram at CS.UMB.EDU
Tue Mar 11 13:49:13 CET 2003

  Consilience. The fact of ,jumping together, or agreeing; coincidence, concurrence;
  said of the accordance of two or more inductions drawn from different
  groups of phenomena.   OED online

I don't think this conveys that several concepts are being collated
(which I don't like because it often implies a natural order). Rather
it would seem to imply that several things mean or imply the same
thing.

However, the second meaning for 'collation' in the OED is "The action
of bringing together and comparing; comparison.", which might in fact
meet Gregor's needs. So maybe I should withdraw my dislike.