Meeting in Australia, March, update

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Mon Feb 18 15:57:07 CET 2002

Dear friends,

the situation is slightly confusing for me, because I do not know who
may attend. I think what has evolved so far is that:

A small meeting will be 11-12/11-13 in Canberra. Everybody is welcome
who can make it, but so far only I, Bob, and Kevin are certain to
attend.

We will then move to Sydney to the Catalogue of Life/Bioforum II on
March 15/16th.

I would like to have another meeting there, in the hope that we can
attract more people there. This could be either on 14th immediately
before the meeting or 17th (which is Sunday) or after.

What I need to know is who would attend to this meeting?

I have information from Stan Blum and Liz Kolster, who are
considering to come. Anybody else thinking about it?

Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 19          Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203

Often wrong but never in doubt!