Meeting in Sydney

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Mon Nov 5 16:45:30 CET 2001

Bob had asked about a pre-meeting, which was difficult to organize because of
two other premeetings, one about accessions.

I propose to get some extra working time by meeting Sunday after the tdwg
meeting at about 13:00 for a joint lunch, with open end for those who are
staying anyway. I will be available during the afternoon for anybody who
wants to join me. Depending on the interest, I will either either try to
organize a room, or we could just move into a café.

Please contact me on the meeting if you are interested.

Gregor

Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 19          Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203

Often wrong but never in doubt!