Draft Spec mark 2

Jim Croft jrc at ANBG.GOV.AU
Mon Sep 4 22:29:24 CEST 2000

I agree with Eric on this one...  in the example below, there is nothing in
the structure to say where the qualifier belongs...  If you read the data
sequentially you might have a pretty good guess,  but a specification that
relies on sequence rather than the structural relationships and clear
(explicit?) definitions of components for sense and meaning, is an bit
fragile in my view...

jim