Report, please -> apologies

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Mon Nov 27 18:15:20 CET 2000

Dear colleagues,

My apologies for posting the report on the TDWG meeting in Frankfurt only after a 2 weeks
delay. I did not manage to finish the report earlier, because I had too much work preparing for
an annual project meeting last Friday. Naturally, I remember better what I have said than what
others said, although I made a real effort to adequately take notes of other peoples
contributions. Any additions or corrections from those present at the discussion in Frankfurt
are most welcome! I will then repost a corrected report, which will also go to the TDWG
newsletter.

Hoping for your additions and corrections!

Gregor
Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 19          Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203

Often wrong but never in doubt!