[TDWG-BDQ] TDWG Task Group 2

Arthur Chapman biodiv_2 at achapman.org
Wed Feb 21 04:57:12 UTC 2018

As anyone on the BDQ GitHub will know, a lot of detailed work has been
going on over the past few months on finalizing the Tests and Assertions
as part of Task Group 2.  I apologise if you have been receiving a lot
of emails through the GitHub, however there are few ways around that,
and it shows just how much work has been going into getting the Tests
and Assertions right. The number of emails should, by now, have dropped
to a trickle.

We held a very successful meeting in Gainesville, Florida in January and
a Blog and Summary can be found on the GitHub Wiki at
https://github.com/tdwg/bdq/wiki

I thank you for your patience over the past few months, but I am sure we
will all benefit in the end with improved data quality.

Arthur

--
Arthur Chapman