[dwc-mixs] DwC-A Extension roadmap

Dröge, Gabriele G.Droege at bgbm.org
Tue May 11 15:09:48 UTC 2021

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the update. I would be interested to hear how to implement the enviro-packages in DwC. Maybe we can talk about it in the next IG meeting.

On the GBIF vocabulary page I can only find an extension that lists the package names, but it is unclear to me how to actually use the individual package terms. My first guess would be to create individual extensions for each enviro package.

Best,
Gabi