[dwc-mixs] DwC extension in the GBWG repository

Pier Luigi Buttigieg pier.buttigieg at awi.de
Fri Mar 5 12:54:14 UTC 2021

Dear Thomas,

Many thanks - would you mind adding the intention of this content and
some words on the relation to the mapping we're doing in the TG to the
README?
I'd also add its status to the README - Is this to be ratified by TDWG?
Has it already been ratified? etc.

Best,
Pier Luigi

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4366-3088